[Hidden-tech] Mutual Aid System

Bram Moreinis bmoreinis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:22:04 UTC 2020

The Franklin community co-op has shared a Google sheet as a mutual aid system, which allows people to enter their contact information and ask and offer things.

Obviously this is not a very secure solution, nor an elegant one.

I know how to do a WordPress site, or a JavaScript page that accesses an airtable database. Something with react native and firebase would be ever so much better.

What ideas do you have for a mutual aid system? I want to provide Alternatives by Sunday evening. It turns out there are many groups that want a thing like this; i’m using the co-op as a pilot.

Thanks!

Bram

--
Bram Moreinis