[Hidden-tech] Locking files?

Stephen Michel s at smichel.me
Wed Mar 4 02:01:38 UTC 2020

This is a difficult technical problem, and I think you'd be better off
trying to solve it in meatspace. If you can't trust your coworker not
to save the videos against your wishes, then hire them to do the
editing and include terms that forbid them from keeping copies after
they finish editing. If you can't trust them to honor the contract,
perhaps find someone else to edit your video :)
--
I try to write short, functional emails.