[Hidden-tech] Looking for Inside Tech Sales Person

Shawn Gundersen shawn at norsemanav.com
Fri Jun 12 19:45:36 UTC 2020

My company is seeking a solid, hard-working inside sales person to
handle some existing and new accounts. We have recently signed a
contract for a state-wide buyers consortium and we are expecting to see
sales increase. A good candidate would have some tech background and a
background in sales, be exceptionally detail oriented (because part #'s
and the like), give very good phone and have a thick skin (because some
people are not nice - but we are!). We are a small company so said
candidate will need to bepersonable and get along eassily with folks. I
know it seems obvious but some folks are better at working alone...
Also, this is not a remote working opportunity. We've not had good
success with that model. Doesn't need to be a full time job if folks
aree trying to balance life with families, etc. We're pretty progressive.

We are looking for resumes and cover letters. Feel free to pass this
along to anyone you think might be interested or qualified.

Cheers!

--
Shawn Gundersen
President