[Hidden-tech] Local pay rate question

Steven Aronstein saronstein at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:26:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm helping a friend do some market research re IT jobs in the Valley. I
know what clients pay, but I don't have a sense of salaries:

Can anyone share with me their sense (or expertise) on what a starting
salary for a web developer is in the Northampton area? I mean someone going
to an established company and getting a salaried (or hourly full-time)
position. By web developer here I mean an experienced, advanced site
builder — someone who gets hired as designer, architect, and builder of,
say, Wordpress or Drupal sites (but not someone who's coding apps and sites
in PHP or other language from scratch).

Thanks for your help!

-Steve