[Hidden-tech] *** transferring microcassette to digital and NS genealogy ***

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:04:55 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I asked about this a while back, but should get a fresh answer. I have a
microcassette recording of an interview we did with my grandmother about
her childhood, and now it won't play on my recorder/player. We would like
the info toward researching her/our genealogy.

This also reminds me, if anyone has expertise on Nova Scotia genealogy and
traveling up there for research, I'm all ears. My grandmother came down to
the US 100 years ago undocumented, so this will be a challenge to
piece together. I have some letters and documents, and I believe she
eventually got a green card.

Thanks,
Deb