[Hidden-tech] Maybe some one can help - at least locally

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Sun Dec 20 17:39:24 UTC 2020

Should like a job for a super-techie -- any takers ??

It’s going to take months to kick elite hackers widely believed to be
Russian out of the U.S. government networks they have been quietly
rifling through since as far back as March in Washington’s worst
cyberespionage failure on record.

... “We have a serious problem. We don’t know what networks they are in,
how deep they are, what access they have, what tools they left,” said
Bruce Schneier, a prominent security expert and Harvard fellow. ...

https://apnews.com/article/hacking-russia-bafff5557a8941aa1a5ef239d36c4e28?fbclid=IwAR1MvOIpHUL8GrS2IE-g_hd6BY336St-00rQ-C4FRsngagVEDg9zmh6trhM

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global