[Hidden-tech] Help swapping out Flash Player on website

George Forman Videatives at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 21:22:09 UTC 2020

Dear Hidden Tech members,

As many of you know Adobe will soon stop support of Adobe Flash.  We use Adobe Flash on www.coachinthemirror.com <http://www.coachinthemirror.com/> to allow tennis students to see themselves as they practice tennis strokes.  Our site was developed on Rails.  I don’t think this swap out would be that difficult, but I am having trouble finding someone comfortable with Ruby on Rails.  Could someone out there take on this job or recommend someone to us.

Thank you,

George Forman, co-founder
Coach in the Mirror
Amherst, Massachusetts