[Hidden-tech] Learning Redis

Alan Frank alan at 8wheels.org
Wed Dec 16 18:41:40 UTC 2020

I am creating a hybrid local/AWS application in Python and would like to
be able to access Redis on Elasticache both from a Lambda function and
from my local code. I have no idea at all how to get started. I have
done many web searches and have read all the AWS documentation I can
find. I have found much information on configuration and setup, as well
as information about Redis syntax (e.g., HSET, INCR) but nothing about
APIs for actually making calls to execute these commands.  Stack
Exchange has informed me that this type of problem is not appropriate
there.

I'd appreciate any resources Hidden Techers might be able to provide.

--Alan