[Hidden-tech] What's the best way to remove the sound from a video?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Tue Dec 15 01:38:38 UTC 2020

Hi, folks,

I have two very short videos on my Moto X4 droid phone where the picture is
nice and the sound is a conversation that is not germane (actually
intrusive). I have both Mac and PC laptops with the built-in programs but
am not handy with video editing. What would you recommend as an easy,
non-technical way to extract just the video without the sound?

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest:Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")