[Hidden-tech] * * * Need help with Chrome "sliding" issue * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:30:19 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I have an issue that just started yesterday, I believe. My Chrome window is
sliding to the right, off the screen, when I toggle to other apps, like
Signal, WhatsApp and Preview. And when toggling back to those apps, they
are sliding on and off the screen, too. It seems when I am toggling amongst
those other apps, and Chrome isn't involved, this problem isn't
happening, they stay put.

I am running Mac OS Mojave, 10.14.6 and Chrome says, "Google Chrome is up
to date
Version 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)"

Thanks in advance for suggestions on how to fix this. Is it possible I hit
some option by accident, and now I just need to undo it?

Best,
Deb