[Hidden-tech] Looking for SEO tutorial

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Wed Aug 5 19:01:47 UTC 2020

Hi Rich,

The recently updated free Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools cover a lot well--might be worth trying those first.

Few know that Google itself offers plenty of excellent free guidance you can certainly trust:

  *   SEO: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7451184?hl=en
  *   More General: https://support.google.com/webmasters/topic/9456575?hl=en&ref_topic=9428048

In my firm's 23 years of SEO, we've used many tools to supply data that we examine to prioritize actions. All tools, even the premium ones, are not good with generic prioritization, and then each client/site situation alters priorities. That said, for your purposes, it reminds me of that NoLO.com repository of generic legal docs -- can be more than sufficient for non-critical matters.

I can select the right blend of learning, tools, what your assistant should do--and more importantly not bother doing--if you would like. Please email me off list if interested.

Take Care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC, Inc. - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>