[Hidden-tech] Looking for SEO tutorial

Sam McClellan sam at itabix.com
Wed Aug 5 18:10:52 UTC 2020

Hi Rich,

I've been looking for good do-it-yourself SEO for our clients off and on
for a while. After a bunch of research, we've just started offering an
inexpensive SEO system called Marketgoo that I actually tested out on
one of our customer sites for a while and it seems very good - not on
the level of high-expertise SEO but definitely better and hugely easier
than trying to learn SEO and follow through on your own. My experience
is that the Plus version would allow your helper to do most of the work
unsupervised.

Pricing for the Plus version is $29.97/mo on their site, but we sell it
for $14.99/mo. This is available from a lot of the large hosting
companies such as Bluehost and Weebly, as well.

https://itabix.com/client/cart.php?gid=21

Some reviews:
https://www.g2.com/products/marketgoo/reviews
https://reviews.financesonline.com/p/marketgoo/

Best,
Sam

*Sam McClellan*

**

*Itabix, Inc*

**

*one place for all things **web***

**

*sam at itabix.com*

**

*https://itabix.com*

**

*Main - 413.587.4600*

**

*Toll-free - 877-7ITABIX (877.748.2249) *