[Hidden-tech] Graphic design contest for a card deck

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Fri Sep 27 18:26:43 UTC 2019

Hi Aaron,

LoL! I guess if anyone, I might be advocating for Jessica. She could get a recommendation from an instructor at some design department to see if anyone is interested. She did mention a prize of $150 so check out some portfolios of those interested and just offer it to the person instead of a contest. They get interview experience and she gets a designer. The other unknown is we don’t know the scope. A "deck of cards" is pretty broad.

Cheers,
Kimo