[Hidden-tech] advice on medicare add-on programs

Izzy G izzygesell at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 20:12:13 UTC 2019

Hi Mavens,
After a few years on medicare, I'm looking to find the best add-ons. Any recommendations for a broker, insurance agent, etc who specializes in finding the best options for gap coverage, prescriptions etc.?
Thank you!

​Izzy Gesell, M.ED, CSP (Certified SpeakingProfessional)Organization Alchemist, Humorologist,Facilitator, Keynoter, Author413-2224142, PO Box 89, Huntington, MA 01050
New on LinkedIn Learning- Purchase individual courses. My courses:"Leading with Applied Improv": http://bit.ly/2PkuKPk"Humor in the  Workplace"- http://bit.ly/2ZzQhDt"Building Your Team"- http://bit.ly/345JsNp
Free one month trial for ALL 13,000  LI course also available: https://linkedin-learning.pxf.io/n6k29

"This contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links"