[Hidden-tech] Docsis 3.0 cable modem needed

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Mon Oct 28 13:26:50 UTC 2019

We don't want to keep paying usurious rent to Comcast. We've had our
own all along and then ran into some problems with a series of them
(VERY long, torturous story involving multiple modems, and Comcast
repair tech thinks that Comcast screwed up at least two-three of them
- including one of their own - by sending faulty activation signals.
Whether or not that is true, we are currently using one the tech
installed as the most recent one we were using just won't work
anymore.)

If you have one to offer please include the model # so I can confirm
compatibility with Comcast system.

Thanks!!!

Gary

Gary Powsner - Your Back Office Guy - I get things done!
 Virtual Assistant

 SolutionFinders
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/garypowsner/
 Office 413-665-5011
Cell 413-537-9015

Shaklee Global Ambassador

 http://solutionfinders.myshaklee.com/us/en/

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
 thought."

-Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

Help Feed the Hungry! Support the Food Bank. Donate to the 2019 Will
Bike 4 Food ride!!!  Just click here!
https://www.Pledgereg.com/211659