[Hidden-tech] Pro-bono or for hire resources for non-profit association

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Thu Oct 24 17:33:47 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

I am a member of a group of non-profits who have been gathering for
roundtable discussions under the aegis of, but not as an official
organization, the Northampton Chamber of Commerce. We discussed at the
last meeting whether there might be someone(s) out there who would be
interested in being on a resource list for tech oriented questions. It
would be up to the participating organizations themselves as to
whether they could afford actually to hire someone or would just want
someone of whom they could ask simple questions on a pro-bono basis. I
expect it would be a mix of both.

We'll be meeting again in a couple of weeks and I can present to them
the names of any folks who'd like to be included. If you are please
let me know and include whether you'd be available just for hire or
possibly for pro-bono as well. This is not a committment to work with
anyone, just a statement that you'd be open to a conversation about
what they needed and what your terms would be.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Powsner - Your Back Office Guy - I get things done!
 Virtual Assistant

 SolutionFinders
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/garypowsner/
 Office 413-665-5011
Cell 413-537-9015

Shaklee Global Ambassador

 http://solutionfinders.myshaklee.com/us/en/

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
 thought."

-Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

Help Feed the Hungry! Support the Food Bank. Donate to the 2019 Will
Bike 4 Food ride!!!  Just click here!
https://www.Pledgereg.com/211659