[Hidden-tech] NEXT TUESDAY! our leadership summit at Log Cabin

Ira Bryck ira at fambizpv.com
Wed May 29 10:57:58 UTC 2019

NEXT TUESDAY! our leadership summit at Log Cabin- it will be an enlightening evening for all who attend, showing you the many ways you need to prepare for the inevitable future trends and forces. We are doing this for the good of all, but also as part of our strategic planning, as we enter our 2nd quarter century, with a new leader (Jessi succeeding Ira) http://fambizpv.com/leadershipsummit.html QUESTIONS: to ira at fambizpv.com