[Hidden-tech] Hanging HT list issue

Rich Roth rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri May 24 15:23:13 UTC 2019

I've gotten reports of issues sending to the HT list.

Anyone else getting these kind of errors and, important, anyone with any
ideas how to fix.
I thought it was DMARC related however doesn't seem to be.

Milk Muller has reported bounces as below:

> Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):
>
> Failed Recipient: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
> Reason: Remote host said: 451 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later

I can see no other dianostic messages, from postfix or dkim-milter (the
dkim deamon)

Any ideas of how to fix, or even get better diagnotics would be helpful.

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Bio and personal blog: http://rizbang.com