[Hidden-tech] Leadership Pioneer Valley - Class of 2020

Marla Michel marla.s.michel at gmail.com
Fri May 24 03:18:35 UTC 2019

Hi, everyone. Applications are now being accepted for the Leadership
Pioneer Valley (https://www.leadershippv.org) premier regional development
program, LEAP. This is an exceptional leadership training program which
actively seeks out a diverse cohort in our three counties so that we can
cultivate informed and prepared leaders for the economic and social
prosperity of the Pioneer Valley.

I've been associated with LPV for more than a decade, first as a Steering
Committee member and then as a Board member. Clearly I'm an advocate. LEAP
does double duty for our wonderful valley: it teaches solid positive
leadership principles and practices to established and rising leaders and
connects them in such a meaningful way with our three counties and each
other that its impact will be felt for years to come on our economy and our
communities.

A few details to call out-
- LEAP is a 9-month program that begins with a 2-day retreat in Sep and
progresses with a combination of day-long seminars, exploratory field
experiences within the valley, and small group experiential projects.
"Graduation" is in May.
- Class size ranges from 35-40 people. There are more than 250 LEAP
graduates in our valley now.
- Applications are due July 1.
- Applicants require the sponsorship of their employer.
- There is financial assistance available, thanks to our generous
community.
- If you're a member of one of our regional Chambers and are sending
someone for the first time, you can get 10% off the tuition. This offer is
limited to the first 10 companies who use it. There are also discounts if
you've been referred by a LEAP alum or are sending 3 or more people to the
program. More info is on the website.

I am happy to talk with anyone who wants to learn more about applying or
donating to the program, and, of course, please visit the website -
https://www.leadershippv.org.

Thank you,
Marla Michel