[Hidden-tech] college students to be scribes at the Pioneer Valley Leadership Summit

Ira Bryck ira at fambizpv.com
Sun May 12 23:26:28 UTC 2019

We are looking for college students to be scribes at the Pioneer Valley Leadership Summit, from 5-8:30pm, June 4th at Log Cabin, Holyoke. We are gathering 100 leaders of companies and organizations for a practical exploration of the trends and forces we must all contend with and plan for; all will go home with new perspectives. WE NEED COLLEGE AGE SCRIBES, who will volunteer, but attend for free; who have good skills at taking notes, at a table discussion, led by a facilitator; basic understanding of business ideas and vocabulary is a plus. See more at fambizpv.com/leadershipsummit and get in touch with Jessi at jessi at fambizpv dot com or Ira at ira at fambizpv dot com