[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Enviro Program Officer position

Andrew Bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Wed Mar 27 21:23:27 UTC 2019

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Enviro Program Officer position
Date: 	Wed, 27 Mar 2019 16:43:54 -0400
From: 	Meg Gage <meginamherst at gmail.com>
To: 	Meg Gage <meginamherst at gmail.com>
CC: 	Envirofoundationjob at gmail.com

Greetings, friends and colleagues,

I am helping the founding donor of a significant family foundation hire
staff and create a transition plan that will enable the foundation to
operate long into the future consistent with the donor’s wishes.  The
foundation funds grassroots environmental organizations as well as
progressive media, democracy reform and infrastructure groups that
support the grassroots.  The first step is hiring a part-time (maybe
full-time) program officer.  The job description for that position is
attached below.  Feel free to forward this job description to your
contacts and networks.  You can also send me your recommendations of
people who might be successful staff partners to this generous donor.
  Please be in touch with me if you have questions via the email
address: envirofoundationjob at gmail.com
<mailto:envirofoundationjob at gmail.com>.  For regular email communication
with me, use my regular address.

The ideal candidate will live near Western Massachusetts or able to get
here at least a couple of days a month.

Meg