[Hidden-tech] Job Posting - Sales and Marketing Manager

Sam McClellan sam at itabix.com
Tue Mar 26 17:15:55 UTC 2019

*

Itabix is seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager

Itabix, Inc. offers a complete one-stop suite of web hosting and expert
web and app development services for businesses all provided in-house,
along with a philosophy of providing “soup to nuts”, as-needed
consultation and support to businesses in all aspects of their web
presence. We are committed to being socially conscious, inclusive, and
creating a fun, fair, innovative and dynamic work environment.

Itabix has a position for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager in
support of our full suite of web services and the development of a key
new service. We are looking for someone with excellent technical acumen
and computer/mobile skills, knowledge or the ability to acquire in-depth
knowledge of the many aspects of website development and management (web
hosting, domain names, WordPress, understanding web-based programming
and databases, SEO, social media optimization, Microsoft suite, Google
suite, Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat, etc.), be positive, innovative and
self-motivated, able to work independently, act with great integrity,
and possess excellent interpersonal skills.

While Itabix has been in business since 2000, this should be considered
a startup position as we are planning a key product release and general
expansion. As such, the sales and marketing manager will have both
wide-ranging responsibilities including sales outreach and interactions
with clients, and a central voice in our direction.

The successful candidate will co-develop and implement the strategic
marketing plan, stay abreast of changes in the marketing environment to
best serve the growth of our business, and be responsible for marketing,
branding, sales, and promotions. They will also be responsible for
overseeing other aspects of marketing such as website content,
advertising and maximizing the return of marketing investments.Job
Duties and Responsibilities:Partner in developing and implementing
marketing strategies to increase sales.Follow up all phone inquiries
daily.Follow market trends to inform strategy and propose creative
analysis.Enhance brand identity, analyze data to report on brand growth,
propose direction and solutions.Be/become an expert in the industry,
market, and trends.Oversee the website for user friendly and informative
information and coordinate content.

Manage social media reviews and accounts along with our SEO
expert.Execute marketing plans via advertising and consumer promotions,
including social media, PR, and consumer participation.Other duties as
assigned.

Skills and Education Requirements:Degree in Marketing or a related field
along with experience in the field.Proficient in standard Microsoft
applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and their corresponding Google
Docs equivalents.)

Proficient with, or the ability to become proficient with, Adobe
Photoshop and Acrobat.Strong written and verbal communication skills.

Ability to manage multiple tasks.Must possess analytical skills for
reviewing data to make informed decisions on market trends.Prior
experience working in web development a plus.Photography Skills a
plus.Proven organizational skills.Leadership and interpersonal
skills.Efficacy with technology.Creative, kind, flexible person of great
integrity and a strong work ethic.Salary:

Dictated by experience and sales results. An initial hourly wage while
researching and getting up to speed, transitioning to a base salary plus
commissions with residual income potential.

*Apply through:*

Jobs in the Valley -
https://jobsinthevalley.com/public/job/view/23883/Sales-and-Marketing-Manager.html

Indeed.com - https://www.indeedjobs.com/itabix-inc

*
Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.

Sam

Sam McClellan
Itabix, Inc
Web Development, Hosting and Domain Registration
sam at itabix.com
https://itabix.com
Main - 413.587.4600
Toll-free - 877-7ITABIX (877.748.2249)