[Hidden-tech] cat and mouse follow-up

Lynne Rudie lynnerudiedesign at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:24:36 UTC 2019

Thanks everyone for your helpful responses and for not rolling your eyes at all.

I may eventually try an external track pad but for now I’m going to experiment with getting over myself and cleaning the mouse-sensor more often, with a q-tip AND tweezers. I have three functional “mice” on my desk but I like the blue tooth one best so I hope it will respond to the extra attention and improved attitude even if my cat does not. It’s also possible that the problem is more  acute in the winter than the summer so we’ll see how that goes.
	Thanks again
	Lynne

Lynne Rudie Graphic Design
See my contact info at: LynneRudie.com