[Hidden-tech] * * * Smartphone to ethernet connection * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:34:08 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

Does anyone have expertise in connecting a Samsung Galaxy S8+ smart phone
to a hardwired ethernet connection via an adapter? I have confirmed it is
possible for this model phone, but now I need the right brand of USB-C
adapter. I bought a Belkin brand one but alas, it is not compatible with
*any* cellphones.

I just got off the phone with Samsung tech support and the guy says the
"AllEasy" brand of adapter will work with my phone, but alas, it looks only
available at Amazon and they're out of stock indefinitely. See
https://www.amazon.com/AllEasy-Thunderbolt-Compatible-Aluminium-Indicator/dp/B074V4B8B8

I need to hardwire my phone asap due to worsening symptoms being around the
wireless signals. I had someone come to my house last week and his EMF
measuring devices went sky high when near my cellphone and modem. I have
already shut off the wifi at the modem and the "bridge", and use my laptop
with an ethernet cable. I see a difference in symptoms already.

And if you have a proper adapter available, even if it's used but working
fine, please let me know what price you'd like for it.

I am going to call the fine folks at LessEMF now, and see if they carry
this item.

And please let me know if you are someone who is also developing these
sensitivities and would like to learn/share more.

Thanks,
Deb