[Hidden-tech] * * * Need someone to take logo drawing into vector file * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:40:36 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

Could someone who does this kind of work please be in touch via private
message? A client has a final, detailed sketch of her logo that needs to be
brought into vector, as well as raster, file formats for use on website and
collateral materials. It is a start-up holistic healing business and the
logo is mostly organic imagery with color gradations.

I can send the scan/photo of sketch upon request. I just need someone with
solid technical skills, don't need a lot of design skills, as the design of
the logo is final already, and I will be handling the design/art direction
from here.

Thanks,
Deb