[Hidden-tech] Icloud on phone, Pics on Windows?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie_vt at me.com
Thu Dec 26 13:34:15 UTC 2019

Hi all,

For a client… She has iPhone and an HP Envy. I’ve spent hours trying
to get iCloud for Windows to work appropriately. (Upgraded the OS,
installed and removed, turned off all virus protection… Read
everything on the net I can find.) It just won’t behave like it
should. My question here is does anyone have a good solution for a
digitally illiterate person who wants to take pictures on her iPhone and
edit them on her HP Envy?

I’m close to telling her she should get a Mac. (Money isn’t an
issue, I think.) I don’t like the computer very much and can’t tell
whether it’s me or the machine. Anybody a fan of this computer?

Thanks for help
Annamarie