[Hidden-tech] Offer : two NAS drives

Jeremy Dunn jeremy.j.dunn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 14:28:28 UTC 2019

Hi H-T friends,

Happy holidays to all.

Offer of surplus equipment:  (2) QNAP single-bay NAS drives:

1.       QNAP TS-110

a.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/668281-REG/Qnap_TS_110_US_TS_110_Turb
o_NAS.html

b.      Accepts (1) 3.5" SATA drive.  DISK *NOT* included.

c.       Check drive compatibility:
https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility/?model=8
<https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility/?model=8&category=1> &category=1

2.       QNAP TS-119P II

a.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/826862-REG/Qnap_TS_119PII_US_TS_119P_
1_Bay_512_MB.html

b.      Accepts (1) 3.5" SATA drive.  DISK *NOT* included.

c.       Check drive compatibility:
https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility/?model=72
<https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility/?model=72&category=1> &category=1

Both units purchased in 2011/2012 timeframe.

Both had recent (Dec. 2019) firmware updates, and are tested/working.

Power supplies included.  Ethernet cables not included.  DISKS NOT INCLUDED.

FREE to first person who responds.  If you can come to me (Becket) or live
where I will pass by soon (Northampton, Amherst, Greenfield, Shelburne) we
can do the exchange in person.  Otherwise I will mail to you and request
postage reimbursement.

Email me OFF-LIST if you're interested.

Jeremy Dunn

on behalf of the Vipassana Meditation Center, Shelburne, Mass

www.dhara.dhamma.org

jeremy.j.dunn at gmail.com

jeremy.dunn at dhamma.org