[Hidden-tech] request for help integrating mailchimp/wix, also open to other suggestions...

Matthew Herschler matthew.herschler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:03:45 UTC 2019

Dear Folks,

I am just starting an educational / publishing website, and having trouble figuring out how to set up comment and signup forms between mailchimp and wix. Needing it to make sense, and not get too confusing should I start getting traffic, and not completely sold on mailchimp yet, so also open to other options…

As it is a difficult subject, good, peaceful, attractive communication is really important to this project.

Matthew Herschler