[Hidden-tech] Corrupted data

Anita Lockesmith anita.lockesmith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 19:25:20 UTC 2019

You guys are fantastic! Here's the update. Someone other than intuit had
intercepted my request for assistance; a fraud company.
I called Intuit directly and they helped me migrate data, uncorrupted, at
no cost. They also offer one time tech support for $60 and a yearly
subscription less than $300.
Thank you all for your thoughtful and skilled responses.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--

Find me at greenfieldperdiem.com