[Hidden-tech] firewalls, etc.?

jonathan at ptco.org jonathan at ptco.org
Wed Aug 14 00:06:38 UTC 2019

Hi there,
We host with fatcow and they partner with a company named sitelock.
About 3 days ago our site, www.ptco.org [1] was tagged as "suspicious".
Every once in a while sitelock sends me a report about "malware" and
encourages me to pay 70 dollars a month for a "firewall". Now we have a
service that includes monitoring and a "back up/restore" with fatcow.
Fatcow, in this instance, had me reactivate or activate our SSL
certificate but it seems like this is a work in progress. I am also
getting a lot of "email blocked" messages because the emails resemble
"phishing scams." Any suggestions? We are in Canada performing at a
Festival so I'd like to focus on other things :)
Thanks, Jon

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ptco.org