[Hidden-tech] Still looking for someone to help me out..

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Aug 10 18:22:00 UTC 2019

I am looking for someone to do a *small* metalworking job.  I have two
connections on a toaster oven that need to be spot welded.  I believe this can
be done with a small/mini spot welder, typically used in jewelry making.  Is
there no one anywhere in the Pioneer Valley that I can hire to do this?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933