[Hidden-tech] Need advice on some threatening emails

Alan Frank alan at 8wheels.org
Tue Apr 23 19:38:10 UTC 2019

They don't have any of your private information; it's a spoofed header.
Just delete the e-mail.  No need to change any passwords.  It was
probably sent from an out-of-country server, so the FBI can't do
anything.

You may be able to configure your mail reader to automatically delete
any incoming messages labeled as having come from your own e-mail
account so as not to be bothered in the future.

--Alan