[Hidden-tech] book donation website tools

hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Wed Mar 28 10:52:33 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I’m hoping to create a basic website for a community project I’m trying to launch, which will share a list of requested books and ask for donations of those books. I’d like those who are interested in donating to be able to see what’s already been purchased and what is still needed.  I’d also like the site to record when a purchase is made and give people the opportunity to provide a gift message, similar to a registry.

We’re trying to get people to shop at their local bookstore for these titles, but I think we may also have to offer an Amazon option in order to make it easier. Does anyone have any ideas on the simplest, cheapest way to get this done?

Thank you!

Melissa Weinberger
718.781.4763
http://melissa-weinberger-ofar.squarespace.com/