[Hidden-tech] Need advise on image colors for printing

Sam McClellan sam at itabix.com
Fri Mar 2 15:06:40 EST 2018

Hi Rich - I'm not super print savvy but I do know it's not as simple as
batch converting them if the colors are at all complex and you want them
to look similar - the color gamuts don't match so some colors will look
off (usually darkened) because they have to be modified to fit in the
new gamut. I usually bring them into Photoshop, which does an okay job
of simulating print on a monitor, and tweak them, then make test prints.

Sam