[Hidden-tech] Need advise on image colors for printing

Rich Roth rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Mar 2 14:01:39 EST 2018

We have a large set of high res images taken with a professional digital
camera.
     ( Hasselblad H5D-50c).
Typical images is 6000x9300 of a 20x31 inch original (300x300 pixels per
inch)

They are all sRGB color -- so the question relates to converting to CMYK
color
which is needed for printing in some cases.

I'd like to use ImageMagik so I can do batch conversions, and have found
directions
on using various color profiles for the conversion.
Some like this: http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/formats/#color_profile

SO I'm looking for advise and comments on what I need to know to properly
convert and what questions to ask.  I'd expect some printer profile or
characteristic applies.

(Please don't waste time sending me googled answers, looking for those
with printing experience)
Thanks all

--
Rich Roth