[Hidden-tech] posting to hidden tech , web-site rebuild question

Sam McClellan sam at itabix.com
Wed Jan 31 18:36:00 EST 2018

Hi Al,

Yes, you can definitely start with a staging site then copy it to a live
location, our favorite tool for that is the Duplicator plugin.

And yes, it's possible to set up a member management system that
duplicates the functions of Wild Apricot (we have a client using that
software who asked us to look into that). You might want to start with
basic member management and then add functionality as the need arises,
rather than just trying to clone the functions of Wild Apricot. There is
also a Wild Apricot plugin for WordPress that lets you bring most of the
Wild Apricot front end into WordPress.

Best,
Sam