[Hidden-tech] Mac disc cleanup plus?

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:18:20 EST 2018

Hey there tech friends,

I have a 2016 MacBook Air, that has A LOT of duplicate files on it, from
when my old computer died and I bought a new one and the folks at Yes put
my old data on my new computer... twice?

I'm wondering if there is any easy way (an app?  a program?) to erase the
duplicate files.  They are stored under different usernames/logins, so it's
a little annoying / hard to compare them side-by-side... Or maybe it's
not?  Maybe there's an easy way for me to do that?

Advice?

In the joyous, humble
dance of service to all Life,

*~ Elyssa Serrilli *

*Cultural Engineer*

*"If you have come here to help me, you are wasting our time. But if you
have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work
together." ~ Lilla Watson*