[Hidden-tech] Hidden-discuss Digest, Vol 159, Issue 2

Steve Berian qualityleader at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:57:28 EST 2018

Hi Val -

What's the address for "the Wordpress site search" ?

Be warm, safe & well !

Steve Berian,
Manufacturing Operations, Lean-Six Sigma  & Quality Professional
MS; ASQ- CQA, CQE & CQM-OE

Biased for action, and passionate for high quality & reliability, I bring order out of chaos!

POB 1012
E Longmeadow, MA 01028
C: 413-304-1093;
http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveberian