[Hidden-tech] So maybe I'll buy a PC and not a Mac—advice, please

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Mon Feb 26 21:47:19 EST 2018

Thank you all so much. Very helpful responses.

Sam's was so helpful I bought the machine he recommended! Don, it
definitely feels odd going to "the dark side," but I have become
increasingly irritated with Apple after being forced to wipe all the data
on my iPad because I typed in the security code wrong one too many times,
and being very unimpressed with their support on out-of-warranty issues.
Plus there are the issues about Apple's sourcing, etc. I also feels great
to come in way under budget and get pretty much everything on my feature
list.

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>**
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*
(move your mouse to "event videos")

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)