[Hidden-tech] Best Wordpress theme suppliers

GLP glp at gregperham.com
Thu Feb 1 17:20:09 EST 2018

> The problem I have with any Themeforest themes (and all the envato market
> sites) is their license - $59 for installation on one site if you aren't
> charging the client for the site, otherwise $2950???

Just fyi, that's not accurate: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard <https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard>

Note to freelancers and creative agencies:

You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one of our Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.

You must buy a license for each site, but it can be a standard license.