[Hidden-tech] Seeking housing in the valley

Alexander Zhdanov alex.zhdanov.10 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:59:18 EDT 2017

Dear Hiddentech friends,

I’m seeking combined housing / workspace, anything from a studio to a one bedroom or part of a house. I’m looking to move in anywhere between mid October and December 1.

I am a professional sales and leasing agent and property manager. I can help maintain your property and save you thousands of dollars. I’ve managed everything from condo complexes to rehabbing a house in Boston.

I don’t want to spend more than 850 / month if I don’t have to. If it’s 850 a month then I will want storage space and utilities included. I’m a very quiet pleasant professional, who is willing to be part of a communal household. I come and go a great deal and am very energy conscious. I don’t have any dietary restrictions, but have no problem abiding by household kitchen rules for those who do. I will need parking.

I prefer to be on the eastern side of the valley, or on a highway network like Easthamapton is.

Sincerely,

Alex

413 404 3847

---