[Hidden-tech] JOB: Excel Instructor

Jonathan Edwards jedwards at thetechfoundry.org
Fri Sep 22 12:56:29 EDT 2017

Tech Foundry is teaching the regional incumbent workforce how to get better at Excel.  Are you the person best equipped to be our instructor?

Tech Foundry is looking for an expert in Excel with proven excel instructional experience to train area workers and help meet the Excel demand that exists in Western Massachusetts.  We are looking for a seasoned Excel professional who can teach the following Excel skills in our downtown Springfield location:

  *   Advanced Formulas
  *   Tables & Formatting
  *   Conditional Formatting
  *   Advanced Charting
  *   Pivot Tables & Pivot Reporting
  *   VBA & Macros
  *   Using Excel Productively
  *   Data Tables, Simulations & Solver
  *   Excel Integration & Optimizing Excel

The ideal candidate will teach this class for one week, Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 12:00noon.  At the conclusion of the week, the instructor will meet for one hour with each student in their respective workplace to help the student and employer best understand how to apply the newly taught skills to fit the needs of their unique workplace.

Qualified candidates must have significant and proven Excel Skills.  The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Excel to workers from a variety of industries and backgrounds.

For more information or to apply, email jedwards at thetechfoundry.org<mailto:jedwards at thetechfoundry.org>.  No phone calls please.

Tech Foundry is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

--
Jonathan S. Edwards
Director of Strategic Partnerships

1391 Main Street | 9th Floor | Springfield, MA | 01103
O) 413.276.0609 | C) 617.359.1017
Email: jedwards at thetechfoundry.org