[Hidden-tech] Word Press Campus hosts?

Bethany Seeger bethany at seeger.ws
Tue Sep 19 09:02:39 EDT 2017

Hi,

This past summer I attended WordPress Campus which is a conference
focused on WordPress in Higher Ed [1].  They are currently looking for a
location for next years conference and I was wondering if there was a
college/university in the valley that wanted to host them.   The
conference is held in July and is a two day conference (generally held
on Friday and Saturday with some social events in the evenings).

I don't know how many hidden-tech folks are also working in higher ed
using wordpress, but figured I'd put this out here in case someone felt
inspired to host.  I'm at Amherst College and can't think of a suitable
site here  - however, the site of the NERD Summit would mostly host this
size conference (it has 2 - 3 workshops at a time - maybe 100-150 folks
attend).

If we were to bring it to somewhere in the valley, I'd be willing to
help with some aspect of organization.  From what I've seen, it's a
really well thought out and run conference.

Best regards,
Bethany

[1] https://wpcampus.org/