[Hidden-tech] MS Word layout issues

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Mon Sep 11 14:30:27 EDT 2017

When you paste a picture into Word, you have several options for wrapping. Either you paste it on a separate layer (the picture layer) and have some choices about how the text wraps or you paste it inline where it behaves like a character and moves with the text. In WinWord, you get a Smart Tag to the right of the picture. Click that to see your options. Call me if you want additional info.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

139B Damon Road, Ste 8

Northampton, MA 01060