[Hidden-tech] Internet Consultant (Belchertown, MA)

Matt Paolini matt.paolini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:07:36 EDT 2017

Greetings,

My name is Matt and I am an Internet Consultant. Let me tell you about
my background.

I started out as a developer back in the early 1990's with classic
ASP/MS SQL Server and Access.

As the years passed, I learned Cold Fusion, .NET, Visual Basic, PHP, PHP
Frameworks and Content Management systems such as WordPress, Joomla and
Drupal.

I have also built many successful businesses online; everything from
selling sunglasses,buying and selling domains, and an Affiliate Marketer
selling leads in
many different verticals.

I worked for companies in house in Silicon Valley.
.
The reason I was successful is because I had many tools that I had
learned over the years such as organic SEO, Web Analytics, PPC, Brand
Awareness, converting visitors to
customers.

I no longer offer hands on development services.

I am punctual, readily available, responsible and honest. I would love to
have your business and you'll be glad you hired me.

My rates are very reasonable. We can discuss those once we have made
official contact with one another.

If you are interested in learning more about my services, please don't
hesitate to email me matt.paolini at gmail.com

Regards,
Matt
--