[Hidden-tech] Redirecting a subdomain that's also a standalone

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Fri Oct 20 16:12:23 EDT 2017

Big thanks to Sam McClellan, who solved the problem for me. All set!

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>**
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*
(move your mouse to "event videos")

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)