[Hidden-tech] NEW HOME FOR AMAZING PRINTER...

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Wed Oct 18 19:26:59 EDT 2017

I need to re-home my venerable Epson Stylus Pro 7500. It is the first
generation archival quality printer that printed poster size on roll paper.

Windows no longer supports it, so it needs to run on a PostScript RIP on a
MAC. It was $5000 new. Happy to pass it along with a lot of paper and ink.

If you know a sign shop or artist that would use this, please let me know.

Blissings

dff

*No trees were destroyed by sending this message. *
*However, a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*