[Hidden-tech] PHPStorm , Netbeans, or something else

Town Websites townwebsites at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 10:45:56 EDT 2017

Thanks all for replies about PHP IDE.

Jeremy, are you running Windows, Linux or other development system?

My main concern  with Java is I'd prefer not to have it running on my
Windows 10 tablet for security; perhaps my concern is overly cautious or
outdated.  If anyone is well informed about Java security in windows, it
looks to me like disabling web content in browsers may assuage my concerns
and I'd appreciate comments.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/disable_browser.xml

Charlie