[Hidden-tech] Question Regarding Consulting

Christine Dutton cgdutton7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 07:49:38 EST 2017

Hi Hidden Tech Folks!
I have a question regarding consulting status with organizations. I have a
client who is forming their business with a focus on delivering diversity
workshops. The client would like to work with consultants, but the
consultants will be required to train on workshop delivery. Beyond the
training, the trainers will not be closely supervised. Please let me know
if you have worked as a consultant for an organization with this type of
arrangement. It would be great if you could share the name of the
organization you were working with. My goal is to ensure that the
consultancy arrangement is designed within legal requirements.
Thank you!
Christine