[Hidden-tech] seeking an illustrator

Chris Landry chrislandry100 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:34:01 EST 2017

Bri Hermanson <https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjfoc2MlcHXAhVs34MKHbEhDSEQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brihermanson.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw1tHdDoUBY9NLFDzYJ8el4V> of Northampton is an excellent illustrator.

Chris Landry
Landry Communications
Tell Your Story. Change the World.
www.christopherlandry.com <http://www.christopherlandry.com/>